Our seasonal flavors are always a cause for bated breath - will we bring back your favorites? Create something uniquely and oddly perfect from flavors you'd never imagined together? Our summer 2018 lineup includes the oft-requested Cherry Miso with Chocolate Freckles, plus old favorites like Lemon Ice Pop with Raspberry Swirl, our highly Instagrammable Rose Gold, and Darkest Chocolate. We’ve also introduced 2 brand new vegan offerings - Mango Sorbet and Cucumber Lime Sorbet... Read on for the delectable details.
- Cherry Miso with Chocolate Freckles: You begged, pleaded and took to social media to demand we bring back this crowd pleaser. We listened! For a limited time only, Cherry Miso has made its grand return. Don’t miss it, though, because it won’t be around all summer… we’ve got tricks up our sleeves yet…
- Peach Cobbler: The Southerners on our staff know it’s not summer without a peach flavor. Tuck into this decadent buttermilk ice cream swirled with peach cobbler and biscuit-style crust; we recommend it paired with Tin Cup Whiskey with Pistachio Brittle.
- Darkest Chocolate: This magnificently simple concoction combines Dutch cocoa powder, Ghirardelli dark chocolate and a splash of espresso to provide you with the richest, deepest fudgeylicious ice cream you’ve ever craved.
- Rose Gold: Because we wouldn’t be doin’ it for the gram if we didn’t include something that was Millennial Pink, right? This on-trend flavor doesn’t just look great, but the rose-scented strawberry ice cream swirled with gold dusted white chocolate ganache will light up your taste buds just like your ring light lights up your beautiful selfies.
- Lemon Ice Pop with Raspberry Swirl: Yep, this is the one and only! Featured on The Cooking Channel’s Unique Sweets, this labor of love combines our housemade frozen lemon pops into a tart, velvety lemon ice cream, through which we swirl ribbons of juicy, fresh raspberry sauce.
- Cucumber Lime Sorbet: We recommend this refreshing delight any way you like – from a cone to a cocktail, our Cucumber Lime Sorbet is the perfect treat to cool you down on these hot summer days! And, it’s vegan!
- Mango Sorbet: Sweet and tropical, Mango Sorbet will please adults and kids alike! Invited to a barbecue? You bring the dessert!